My FPS decrease after some time playing

08/03/2015 06:26
Page 1 of 1
rawerecord holder Tournament #108/03/2015 06:26

Hello, I have this problem since some months. The thing is that after 10-20 minutes of playing my FPS start to decrease and also with some freezes of 1 sec that makes me fail a lot. I have a bad PC but anyways I had good FPS before and I could play a lot of maps with considerable FPS, now is unplayable after some time.

Suggestions? And thanks for read.

VirTuaL08/03/2015 09:24

You need to buy a new pc with a good video card.

SzczupaK08/03/2015 09:31

Just clean ur pc inside and also ur hdd with ADVcleaner, malwerebytes. There is also some paste that u should change on CPU and GPU after some months. That paste passes the heat to radiator so the cooling is working.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.