EuropeN KZ show [Update]

Started by sigmor1
10/03/2015 18:12
Page 1 of 1
sigmor110/03/2015 18:12

Hi , here a year ago I wrote here that I wanted to make a video titled " Europen KZ show" , then here began to edit and I did not know what it is KZ , now I would like to ask you again about your demos .

Regardless of maps , or on jumps , but I'm glad for every demo from anyone

rules:

10aa
the name of the demo : nickname_time_map.dem

Thanks to all who participate , I do not belong to the best MovieMaker , I would like my project took place.

YouTube Channel - Here

Demos send me to PM, or steam

Thanks

Sincerely,
^ Sigmor

Not really best timing bro, everyone who has got demos have sent them to other guys recently. You have to get lucky to get some, so good luck.

sigmor110/03/2015 20:45(edited 16/03/2015 18:06)

Oh ... It's no problem .. I just will wait for demos by cca 12 players .. And when i will have this demos, i will start with edit.

Thanks for information...

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.