Is this CJ possible?

Started by afurecord holder
02/04/2015 05:30
Page 1 of 1
afurecord holder02/04/2015 05:30(edited 02/04/2015 06:21)

map: de_cpl_fire
just messing around in 1.6
this sc could be useful if:
1) 1.6 wouldnt be dead
2) that room would be hard to reach (like walking all around the map to get there). you can actually access the room by the door on the right :(

well.. id like to see .dems just to kill time

pic: http://es.tinypic.com/r/24zirzr/8

bye

jNNx02/04/2015 07:12

Like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9el1iCZVJ8E
I hope that the next time before create a thread you find a bit in the net.

memekrecord holder02/04/2015 11:06

it's quite easy
demo: http://speedy.sh/tC6u3/de-cpl-fire-tj.rar

afurecord holder02/04/2015 12:05

thanks both of u :D

random Tournament #302/04/2015 14:48

Long time ago i tried to do it with a combo, here's demo xd http://www.mediafire.com/download/wa0d0m5vz1r6a3l/de_cpl_fire_256combo_random.dem

I might be mistaken but I think Cordyline was teh first to do it.

afurecord holder04/04/2015 01:31

n1 random =)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.