QUICK! I NEED HELP!

10/04/2015 20:11
Page 1 of 1
Lelekolkosamdobar10/04/2015 20:11

Guys, the problem is I joined a HNS server and started tricking. The admin didn't see where I went and lost me. He slayed me for running. I started swearing him and he applied a command to me. It turned off my CS. What is this command he applied to me? I opened my CS again and joined the same server again and changed my nickname. When I got into the server, my nickname was the same as before and my chat box was black. How do I fix that? It really annoys me, because he is a noob and applies some f*cking commands to my CS. Thanks in advance!

knoxville10/04/2015 20:25(edited 10/04/2015 20:26)

i think you need to reinstall your computer system and buy new counter strike with a new steam account to fix that.

kappa

you got banned and theres prob a plugin running that reads the steamid and assigns it a name. no chat prob also banned by plugin

iNsprate moviemaker10/04/2015 20:33

Take a screenshot?

Pax10/04/2015 21:07(edited 10/04/2015 21:08)

Try downloading config from some XJ player, than edit it back to your previous settings

and have a copy of your config in a different folder, for cases like this

here's mine: http://xtreme-jumps.eu/get_config.php?userid=91803

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.