Change in movements after the update

Started by Wh1te BearD^^
18/04/2015 01:57
Page 1 of 1
Wh1te BearD^^18/04/2015 01:57

wasup guys, so the title says it all. I was wondering if you guys felt some differences in bhoping/sbjing after the update when the steam made the update and the settings were changed like the fps, rates , etc.
for me I felt like the aim had been modified as well as for the movements in cs engine. Like the spray pattern when u aim is different than before, and as for the movement it wasn't that kind of a big deal but I still feel there is something different.
and for the set of commands that I type every time I play is the same as before, which are :
Rate 100k or 25k / cl_updaterate 101 / cl_cmdrate 101 / fps_max 99.5
but for the launch options : -nofbo -nomsaa -freq (depends on which monitor Im on).
these the only three which I think that should be written in order to fix some issues (which I don't know).
from CS 1.3 to 1.6 was a big difference in movements, but that was equally fixed and balanced.
But what about before and after the weird update when the fps goes more than 100.

I hope you guys understand what I meant and I felt like writing it just out of my curiosity.

Stabilot18/04/2015 17:26

mouse acceleration laggs got up

r4xe18/04/2015 18:06

Originally posted by Stabilot
mouse acceleration laggs got up

true experienced that a lot, fucking volvo

Krids03/08/2015 09:44

http://www.hltv.org/news/10007-counter-strike-16-update-released
http://cscup.ru/tag/-mousegrab/
https://github.com/ValveSoftware/halflife/issues/432

nofbo
nofbo reverts back to the previous opengl drivers

nomsaa
turns off anti aliasing

-nomousegrab

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.