Mouse movement feels so slow

Started by DreaDk
19/04/2015 19:02
Page 1 of 1
DreaDk19/04/2015 19:02

So I've had this problem for quite a while and sometimes the mouse movement is so delayed aswell as the jumps. The fps is steady at 99-100 and the ping is pretty low so it has nothing to do with it. Basicly when this happens I fail 80% of my bhops and cjs, the ljs are sort of doable. After upgrading my nvidia driver today it has became permanent problem apparently. I can't play anything that involves jumping it's so annoying. Tried searching for solutions but can't seem to fix it or figure out what causes it. If any of you had the same problem and fixed it I would gladly appreciate your help.

Wh1te BearD^^20/04/2015 11:45(edited 20/04/2015 11:45)

solotion 1 : in cs1.6 console type "m_rawrinput 1"
solotion 2 : Go to search bar in menu > type "mouse" > mouse properties > "Pointer options" tab > uncheck the first box
I got another solotion but I gotta know if your on windows 8 or 7.

Scary Tournament #220/04/2015 11:54

I know excactly what you are talking about, it's like when you go to a computercafe and you got that annoying mousedelay, I guess we all know what it is. I don't know how to fix it though, thought it was vertical sync, hopefully Morpheos is right.

DreaDk21/04/2015 10:52(edited 21/04/2015 10:52)

Tried both but didn't change much. It's like some sort of in-game lag that i can't figure out. A lot of the times I'm not getting stats cause of this and feel like mini screen freeze. It's getting quite annoying.
PS: I'm windows 7

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.