cs_havana jump (new?)

Started by BooLiSH
18/03/2007 18:07
Page 1 of 1
BooLiSH18/03/2007 18:07

I really haven't seen this jump before...
I don't like the map, but while beeing afk CS made an auto-mapchange

Here's the Jump

(if it'S old don't flame, but let an admin close the thread)

http://img465.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cshavana0000so8.jpg

ufui18/03/2007 18:22

i think new gj !

sbzvln Tournament #218/03/2007 19:00

didnt know it gj ill try later

AverageFreak18/03/2007 19:10

looks ez

will try it now

stask0 Tournament #218/03/2007 19:32

gj new for me :>

tjubby18/03/2007 23:02

http://www.sendspace.com/file/uof618

:D

stinnZ mapper18/03/2007 23:22

How do get up there ?

Murvelman18/03/2007 23:26

GJ, tjubby have you started doing normal strafes?

BooLiSH18/03/2007 23:58

tjubby... no comment :D

with hook stinnZ^^


Yeah man! could pwn my own jmp :D

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ei9qn3

*motivated by tjubby*
[ Edited Mon Mar 19 2007, 12:14AM ]

Volsfootball19/03/2007 00:42

How far is it? And I have never seen this before, nice find BooLiSH. :)

BooLiSH19/03/2007 14:04

Thx :)

Don't know how far it is, but for me it wasn't that easy...

tjubby19/03/2007 14:56

Murvelman I do both always done both :D.

BooLiSH19/03/2007 15:20

tjubby: was it very easy for you?

elITe^19/03/2007 15:21

cool, gj :)

I'll try it later.

tjubby19/03/2007 15:44

Did it after maybe 10 tryes...

BooLiSH19/03/2007 16:51

ok :)...

i needed like...hm...50 or so^^

nendR19/03/2007 17:25

gj BooLiSH :P

colix mapper19/03/2007 18:25

hmm nice :P i'll try it too ... :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.