Looking for a moviemaker

28/04/2015 12:32
Page 1 of 1
Lelekolkosamdobar28/04/2015 12:32(edited 28/04/2015 12:33)

Hi guys, it's me sicknature!

So, I'm looking for a moviemaker to make a short clip about me tricking in HNS.
It won't be long, I have something like 6-7 demos or maybe fewer.
I just want you to cut the best part of the demo and that's it.
If someone is wants to help me, I'm opened.

I just want a simple intro. Something like some campathes and then bring the footage up.
Clean edit, no stuff like overedited clip or too bright/dark colors. I just want to show the content.
Doesn't matter where it will be uploaded (on my channel or yours).

You can contact me via XJ PM, skype: sicknature-mvm (that's some old shit :D) or comment below.
If someone is willing to help, as I said above - I'm opened.

Thanks in advance! :)

SzczupaK29/04/2015 00:32

Hi I can take it. Got some time right now. Just PM me link. MY Yhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6tv1MyxnUH_u2t49C_B_0QT channel, my steam is there also.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.