any updates?
I am actually looking forward to a wr section for this game. This thread is just to understand the current situation of kzmod, not to annoy the developers or whatever. I am just interested in what stage it is in. 1.6 is dead for me personally because of crappy bhop and cheaters, so I'm more interested in kzmod, thanks.
I agree on the cheaters part but crappy bhop? Wut?? CS 1.6 has one of the best bhop compared to other games.. Its complex and at the same time restrictions make it what is is now...
We are currently in search of a coder who can make the necessary arrangements for both KZMOD and CSGO KZ to be hosted by us. I can't give you any ETA, but we are doing everything in our power to make it happen.
Thanks for your interest!
Please log in to post replies.