cs:go jump configs?

Started by KarLi mapper
20/05/2015 11:00
Page 1 of 1
KarLi mapper20/05/2015 11:00(edited 20/05/2015 11:12)

Hey, im wondering.. are there any configs i need to use in cs:go kreedz servers?
i mean there are certain places where i need to jump and duck to land, but it doesnt work lol.
i need to use sometimes full scroll up to catch the duck to land on a jump, kind of annoying.

PS: why do i slip alot? :D any technique to avoid it or i just gotta get used to it ?:)

if anyone has any tips it'd be nice.

thanks

WeMeRA20/05/2015 11:43

I have not jumped that much in csgo, but I atleast have not used another cfg than my cfg I use for shooting. Or, I increase the senstivity when I'm about to jump. That is all.

KarLi mapper20/05/2015 12:07

also most servers have this auto bhop enabled? thats ... i mean what am i going to learn if its going to be easy to play lol.

Sensi.Staar20/05/2015 13:59

Hey,
when i started jumping i was confused too because of this "slip"
but in csgo you dont have movement slowdown when you land. You dont get slower than 250 if you dont fuck it up with a bad strafe. I gues thats what is confusing you. You Need to be more Aware when you adjust on a jumpblock, jusst because your movement is faster (the Speed-up isnt reduce).

And this jump duck thing i dont understand. Which places you mean that you Need to duck + jump? you Need it when the height diffrent between blocks is big, but thats just natural xD. i dont understand this issue.

and because of the cfg, you dont Need one. you Need to understand and handle your mousemovement than you will be the best.

and because of this Servers with enabled autobhop. try some of the kz-climb.com community.
they got Servers in the whole world. you can find the ips on their steamcommunity Website in the description.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/kz-climb

they have Servers on US and EU. They host the KZTimer plugin with global records and stuff. in my opinion the best plugin for GO you can get.

I would give These Servers a try.

hf gl

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.