Need help with two things...

Started by mpasd^
20/05/2015 21:06
Page 1 of 1
mpasd^20/05/2015 21:06

First, i need a plugin or something that changes the direction you are facing when you fall on bhop. It's really annoying when you fall and are teleported facing backwards... I could swear i saw a plugin like that, but i can't find anything now. Is there a way to do this?

Second, i'm using the newest mpbhop, with the bigger menu, for reverting the blocks. I think its version is 2.1.0, not sure. And even with that menu, from time to time, i find blocks that can't be changed, and keep going in after they are touched. I'm pretty sure that can be fixed somehow.

Any help is appreciated ...

fragility20/05/2015 21:17

solution for first problem: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=94637?t=94637

afurecord holder20/05/2015 22:48

mpbhop is crappy..

mpasd^20/05/2015 23:42

Thank you fragility. I knew i saw that somewhere, just couldn't find it later when i needed it.
@KuzK^ - have a better one for public server?

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.