lj problem

Started by p1k1p
22/05/2015 22:26
Page 1 of 1
p1k1p22/05/2015 22:26

hello guys, i have kind of a problem which got me banned
http://imgur.com/a/G9qT8
on first picture you can see it says that i probably use lj script
but on second it's just normal lj

that thing with lj script happens only when i jump 250+
is is because of server or ?

propanelj record holder22/05/2015 23:03(edited 22/05/2015 23:05)

this is a bug or a problem in general with the plugin, i get this really often, especielly when i jump bw.
It didnt matter either if i was jumping 255+ or 245s it just showed up

I got the same messages when i was jumping with the same lj plugin on my lan serv so

p1k1p24/05/2015 13:31(edited 24/05/2015 13:53)

this is bull****, I was on some server kz_lj2 only, saw some guy jumping 250+, I jump 250 insta ban :(

Edit : seems to be fixed, I just reinstalled my mouse driver and it's fine now

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.