Impossible or .. ? [de_train jump]

Started by Pulsar!
19/03/2007 17:53
Page 1 of 1
Pulsar!19/03/2007 17:53

Never saw this jump before, hope it will be new. But i'm not sure if it's possible.. :rolleyes:

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/7136/95594209sy9.jpg

sbzvln Tournament #219/03/2007 18:00

obvious impossible

Pulsar!19/03/2007 18:01

may be with scout ?

sbzvln Tournament #219/03/2007 18:03

nah

or maybe it is tjubby says he is close
[ Edited Mon Mar 19 2007, 06:29PM ]

NeMiQ2219/03/2007 19:55

Pulsar-r for me it's impossible but for tjubby maybe not :)
and I have another which i haven't seen yet. sry for same screen but i am lazy :P
http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/9323/95594209sy9lltk2.jpg

Pulsar!19/03/2007 19:57

Raptor22: Ur jump is impossible 200%

stinnZ mapper19/03/2007 20:51

Pulsar I think that your jump is possible I got really close with bhop maby tjubby can to it :)

Murvelman19/03/2007 21:01

First jump is definately possible with CJ, dunno if it is without.
Dunno about the second either.

sbzvln Tournament #219/03/2007 22:03

the second is really impossible ^^

tjubby21/03/2007 16:56

really hard :D

http://www.sendspace.com/file/725wq9

its pulsars jump
[ Edited Wed Mar 21 2007, 05:00PM ]

DRUNKEN MASTER21/03/2007 17:03

porno! rly nice! ^^

Murvelman21/03/2007 17:39

Nice tjubb0r :)

BooLiSH21/03/2007 17:47

really hard :D

http://www.sendspace.com/file/725wq9

its pulsars jump

tjubby



it was so clear^^

AverageFreak21/03/2007 17:49

really hard :D

http://www.sendspace.com/file/725wq9

its pulsars jump

tjubby


HAX

tjubby21/03/2007 17:49

Paris Hilton is porno :P

stinnZ mapper21/03/2007 17:51

I´m starting to think that you are a robot ;)

Pulsar!21/03/2007 17:53

Great! Tjubby u are beast!

In[10]sE21/03/2007 22:44

n1 tjubby

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.