new upcomming kzmovie - need demos

Started by EHEH.benne
19/03/2007 20:45
Read-Only
Page 3 of 13
ufui25/03/2007 09:32

i hate the frogeater muhaha (joking)

EHEH.benne25/03/2007 11:11

ndR haha okay ;)

maxeh25/03/2007 18:44

GJ benne! You'll do it well :D

EHEH.benne25/03/2007 18:47

thnx maxeh :D really glad so many ppl liked this idea, since i made fragmovies b4 im a bit chocked that this was never used in demohunting for kzmovies.

EHEH.benne28/03/2007 19:38

TODAY I GOT SYSTEMCRASH, but like every1 kn ow im so pro i saved all the e mails with demos

heiss28/03/2007 20:39

i havent sent u my demo per email ;)

ANtye28/03/2007 20:45

I dont whant to be rude, but I hope u will make the movie !Meny people whanted to do this cind of movie, so Good Luck, and I will send some demos to ;]

EDIT: only 2 demoS? :[ maby 3?
[ Edited Wed Mar 28 2007, 09:01PM ]

EHEH.benne28/03/2007 21:39

ye, will update to 3 so i get more dems to make it faster, but since all my maps dissapeared i need to DL the mappack :D

sbzvln Tournament #228/03/2007 21:59

lol

DHT- Tournament #128/03/2007 22:01

ANtye do you even know what "rude" is? ;)

OT: I can only say GL.. Maybe I had participated with 2-3 demos if it was another moviemaker.. ;/

EDIT: Yeah, ofc I'm the child, I'm the idiot.. lol please? It started when he took my demos without asking me. that's the reason. And yes heiss.. Some of the members here can't speak english well.

And the post about me heiss... lol.. nc -.-



[ Edited Wed Mar 28 2007, 10:27PM ]

EHEH.benne28/03/2007 22:03

DHT- please, dont comment since u still is that "angry" or what 2 call it , i will ignore u anyway.
GLHF
[ Edited Wed Mar 28 2007, 10:03PM ]

heiss28/03/2007 22:04

u are so mean@DHT
[ Edited Wed Mar 28 2007, 10:04PM ]

EHEH.benne28/03/2007 22:09

no, im sick of him still whining about hes demos, and now hes PMing me on irc and asking about my grades in english @ school..............
[ Edited Wed Mar 28 2007, 10:10PM ]

ANtye28/03/2007 22:10

DHT- Maby I dont know xD who cares? marihuana!peace

heiss28/03/2007 22:11

the english of most people isnt good at xj ... so i think DHT- is just a bit childish (i dont want to make any enemys so dont get this wrong DHT-)

ANtye28/03/2007 22:13

He will hate u now ;DD muahaha

heiss28/03/2007 22:31

as far as i know DHT- i will ;)
cos he gets rly fast pissed ;/
hmm i dont wont to be hated
*whine*

Corey_Taylor28/03/2007 22:49

You said that you have already finished the intro. Will you have to recreate the intro?
I'm glad to see new KZ-Movies but I expect the best of you! :)

DHT-'s english is also really modest,... I would not say anything about other people's english if I were you, DHT-!

EHEH.benne28/03/2007 23:53

Corey_Taylor yepp, intro was finnished 2 or 3 days b4 crash

heiss29/03/2007 13:23

first DHT- i dont want to insult u, i dont want to be hated by u and i dont think it was right to take ur demo without asking.. so its not ur fault that u are angry, i can understand that... but its enough to say that 1 time and after that u can just ignore benne. but as far as i can think of your behaviour since i am kreedzing (just 2 month or something like that) u allways get rly fast pissed and huffy... i dont want to be ur enemy so if u think u wanted to insult u ... than i am sorry i just wanted to coment ur "war" with benne. you dont like each other so just ignore eachother and thats it ;/

Page 3 of 13