JamBawa - The Edge
Hello guys, just did a compilation with some edgebug demos from JamBawa, no Hollywood colors or effects, no super complex campaths or some awesome edit, just a simple and clean compilation with a background song, the way I like it, enjoy.
I cant play the clip.
I've edited the link for you, now it's playable.
Thanks Nokkan! ;)
No problem. I want ph_bug_space demo :D
@nokkan https://www.sendspace.com/file/knvvwt
:))
Really Not Bad , Color Effects Is Lovely , Music Is Good , Runs Is Technical , If Runs was on official maps would make better movie
In fact, the movie was not bad, just had problems Like Bad Intros , Sharpness Of Edge Of Models And Other Problems
But You Can Make Better Movies , If You Try Harder
And With Shame , What Is Song Name? :))
GJ To Them , Best Regards.
enjoyed it, that space map is awesome. gj.
evil music
Originally posted by Selhouette333evil music
satan is coming for you
My dear pro jambu :*
Jam <3
wtf jam you still kreedzing? traitor :D
oh u almost mastered that k3g style of eb'ing, wish you gl and more records to come.
Originally posted by pradwtf jam you still kreedzing? traitor :D
oh u almost mastered that k3g style of eb'ing, wish you gl and more records to come.
coming from the mastah himself!! :D thanks man
lovely soundtrack
Please log in to post replies.