Funny/crazy/uncommon experiences

Started by Freezing
01/07/2015 17:11
Page 1 of 1
Freezing01/07/2015 17:11

Heya, a few days ago i've been been browsing some youtube videos to erase my boredom and i've crossed some CoD guys making gameplay videos with a voice story on the background ( like this one https://www.youtube.com/user/AustinFFA/videos ), seemed pretty interesting at first but after a bit of attention payed i've reached an unfortunate conclusion that most of their life stories( the ones where drugs were involved) are fake, tho it's sad because they are actually getting payed for those videos, but yeah i can't judge, tho they kinda helped me with a mood change and boredom was gone. So i don't know if it's a good idea, if it seems dumb, sorry, don't hate, but would you guys like to share some crazy/funny life stories, drunken stories or some interesting experiences with psychedelics or any other drugs? I don't know about your opinions yet, but i think this can become pretty funny and i'd really like to have something interesting to read at some point, so... hope you'll share your thoughts. Oh and by the way, if someone is interested to share life stories, please keep them pretty real, maybe on youtube it's worth to lie for some cash, but here is just a forum between friends. Cheers!

I have a lot of drug stories from my childhood but I prefer not remembering them. But I do like to watch 2gd videos like this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk59SSRKQqI

I love this guy

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #102/07/2015 14:42

You watch SC2 Shock?

Originally posted by g-Lp
You watch SC2 Shock?

No he previously casted quake on large events that's where I got familiar with him. That sucks that he started to cast stupid moba games, mmorpgs or whatever they are called.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.