New nuke jump
http://img50.imageshack.us/my.php?image=denuke0002ax6.png screenshot
http://files.filefront.com//;6984098;;/ demos 2 jumps look at second
looks like the most senseless jump i have ever seen to me ... but gj finding it
done it nice found ^^^
heiss dont be so harsh, senseless not senseless he found it. wtf its just a jump nobody said it must be used for something.
gj finding it though.
;) i didnt said its bad ...
just that there is no sense behind the jump as in many others too
gj for finding (senless is nothing :) )
Eh, is there something speciell where you have to bhop? Otherwise how do you know if u wnet over "the line" or not?
i didn't try it , but i think you can't go further, otherwise there wouldn't be any sense, can you?
lol, nice find, i guess. :D
gj I quess, But I don't like jumps if you need gravity to get to the startpoint :/ so I´m not going to try this
nice :)
sE]heiss dont be so harsh, senseless not senseless he found it. wtf its just a jump nobody said it must be used for something.
gj finding it though.
worD!!
GJ for finding :) I haven't been searching for new jumps in almost 8-9 month lol. Im doing it atm cause im planing on making movie :P
[ Edited Wed Mar 21 2007, 01:19PM ]
everybody's making a movie atm :D
yeah its like a fever ;D
A good fever :D
Please log in to post replies.