Who Wants To Map With Me?

Started by Branndonn
07/08/2015 11:12
Page 1 of 1
Branndonn07/08/2015 11:12

Was browsing through some old files and totally forgot about this map that I was suppose to make and finish and it would be a super shame if this map don't get finished it has major potential ...

Its a rats style map about my actual kitchen in rl lmao ... It's down to the T with the objects and stuff and I never got to finish it but here's the bsp of the map look at it , see what you guys think and if someone wants help me on this I will pm them the dope .. Thx

-click me hard-

KarLi mapper07/08/2015 14:04

Lol i also wanted to make ktichen map cus i work in kitchen sill untill now, but its little complicated with the details, not that hard but i left it :D

good luck tho.

sn00p mapper07/08/2015 15:14

Maybe I'm wrong but like 2 years ago or something we talked about making some map or I'm confused as fuck, but there was a ring when I read the topic title and who's OP.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.