texture problem

Started by PurpLeRaiN mapper
18/08/2015 13:46
Page 1 of 1
PurpLeRaiN mapper18/08/2015 13:46

http://i.imgur.com/6PnDVUn.jpg

I'm using ei-zmei_WOW.wad
I can see textures in the VHE but I can't see them in the game..
how to solve it?

JustErroR^ mapper18/08/2015 14:14

There have no light in your map. As i can see and the fps is very low, which means you maybe don't have light_environment. For now if in the map doesn't have any skybox then instead a ceiling, make a blocks with texture "SKY". The second thing is to put light_environment from "Entity Tools". After rendering if you think it's too dark, then you can add some "light" from the same menu.

Here is some tutorial about this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ0SdGeDPKY ( for light_environment )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tJnmchUbqQ ( for skybox )

FuZzy1 mapper18/08/2015 15:12

put some lights?

PurpLeRaiN mapper18/08/2015 18:11

problem is solved. thank you guys

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.