(kz_?)bkz_minicliff

Started by AverageFreak
21/03/2007 11:21
Page 1 of 2
AverageFreak21/03/2007 11:21

Hi guys,

I'm making an easy map, mountez-based. So far I got the base structure, and some jumps. Tell me what do you think about it :>

Enough talk, here are some screens:

1: http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cliffvr2.jpg
2: http://img92.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cliff2ok9.jpg
3: http://img92.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cliff3ix7.jpg

It looks kinda empty atm, but im working on it :D Sorry for hammer pics, but my pc is in really bad condition and I avoid compiling often, cause it takes _A LOT_ of time

/Edit: I also need a better mapname, if you can think of any :)

/Update 23.03 - A small update, showing the look of the map in hammer

http://img241.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cliff4zw6.jpg

I also removed the water, looked ugly :/

/Update 23.03 (2) - A small update, i made some grass on the jumps' walls, hope you like it :D

http://img266.imageshack.us/my.php?image=grassesgh5.jpg

/Update 24.03. - A big update. I finished the whole map and started the _h version. :D

An ingame pic (not actual, 1 day old) - http://img391.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cliffcssu5.jpg
I dont know what the hell caused the fullbright. It was ok the first time i compiled, but it got fullbright the next :o

Hammer screens:

1:(close to finish) - http://img411.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cliff5hs4.jpg
2:(actual) - http://img411.imageshack.us/my.php?image=actualgk4.jpg

Some bugs and the tree are fixed, added last jump sections and started the hard version. :D
I will probably submit the map tomorrow, as soon as I add some more details to fill the empty space :o


[ Edited ]

DaMp mapper21/03/2007 12:45

nice map dude it looks good keep on working

i think a good mapname is something with wood because of this cut tree ...

stinnZ mapper21/03/2007 16:14

I think that this map will be great. it look a little bit like kz_j2s_icevalley, wich is nice :)

Mapname bkz_woodez :D

colix mapper21/03/2007 17:01

looks pretty nice, keep on workinkg ;) the mapname may be bkz_w00dendcliff :D or w00dendrocks

Sprite mapper21/03/2007 23:39

i love it bl0000d :D

Volsfootball22/03/2007 00:05

Very nice bl00d, is that ravine the image you showed on IRC?

AverageFreak22/03/2007 07:06

I dont think so, i made this pic 2 mins before i posted it :D

h1m1 mapper22/03/2007 07:58

awesome, keep on the good working my lil' friend :D

sbzvln Tournament #222/03/2007 20:47

it looks nice, go on like this little man :D

AverageFreak22/03/2007 20:50

Glad you like it :) i will update with some pix tomorrow, right now ive got a lot of stuff to fix, and im sleepy as hell :D

xiller22/03/2007 21:39

It looks very nice :)! Keep on the good work m8.

Volsfootball22/03/2007 22:14

Ah, ok, neat map though. :)

DaMp mapper23/03/2007 13:39

nice update this looks so beautiful keep on working it'll be a nice map i think

elITe^23/03/2007 14:14

Not bad at all :) Name suggestions would be something like;

bkz_speedcliff
bkz_cliffwood/bkz_woodcliff

I really don't get any other names atm, but i think you'll be fine. GJ bloodz0r

Volsfootball24/03/2007 15:35

nice new updates, maybe jumps are a little too easy? But that is just my opinion, do whatever you want to do.

AverageFreak24/03/2007 15:51

jumps are just as hard as the ones on mountez :>

smallmuck24/03/2007 16:43

gj

s0liD mapper24/03/2007 17:25

looks cool blood.. but make THIS MAP TO EXTREME..

There are too much easy maps.. or make 2 versions ..

Just a suggestion man over it looks cool but i would like to see a sS from ingame

AverageFreak24/03/2007 17:28

Updated.



[ Edited Sat Mar 24 2007, 10:21PM ]

Dalai mapper24/03/2007 22:29

looks like a nice map :D

btw, u can i make my winXP look like this? looks interesting :D

cya

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.