j2s_sandland sc's

Started by stinnZ mapper
21/03/2007 16:50
Page 1 of 1
stinnZ mapper21/03/2007 16:50

Hi

I found a sc in sandland saves you something like 10 - 15 sec...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nn1wgq :up: ?

http://i3.tinypic.com/2pza8v8.jpg

http://i9.tinypic.com/4biclk7.jpg

http://i3.tinypic.com/35dddmw.jpg I did only made to the lower brush did only try 5 times. But I´m 99% sure that the other can be done

If you have another sc to show you can post it here and I will put it here in this thread :) ;)

stask0 found

Picture:
http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/9291/j2ssandland0000ug9.jpg

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/5876/j2ssandland0002kj7.jpg

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/5333/j2ssandland0004mj3.jpg

Demo:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4mumdj

http://www.sendspace.com/file/59p2gy

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2bg0oi





[ Edited ]

sbzvln Tournament #221/03/2007 16:56

there are a lot more ;)

Murvelman21/03/2007 17:06

You can do it on the other one too, so you won't have to do the lj.
Demo

Also i think this one is possible, but i didn't do it (50 fps sucks :()


[ Edited Wed Mar 21 2007, 05:11PM ]

stinnZ mapper21/03/2007 17:10

yeah I know there is lot of more sc's I havent finish the map yet and I have found 2 more sc's =)

sbzvln Tournament #221/03/2007 17:11

Please make screenshots, dont think everyone wants to watch all those dems, and that second is not possible

stinnZ mapper21/03/2007 17:18

I´m uploading them =)

stask0 Tournament #221/03/2007 18:19

Here some sc's found by me :)
Picture:
http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/9291/j2ssandland0000ug9.jpg

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/5876/j2ssandland0002kj7.jpg

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/5876/j2ssandland0002kj7.jpg

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/5333/j2ssandland0004mj3.jpg
Demo:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/4mumdj

http://www.sendspace.com/file/59p2gy

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2bg0oi



btw the map name isn't sandblock it's sandland ;)


[ Edited Wed Mar 21 2007, 06:21PM ]

KNiFEAR21/03/2007 19:01

http://i3.tinypic.com/35dddmw.jpg that1 is possible, did it several times..hard 2 get in a run tho:D

stinnZ mapper22/03/2007 14:50

yeah I got it after many tries :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.