The old KZMod 1.2(?) records

Started by ajuhhhhh
13/09/2015 14:37
Page 1 of 1
ajuhhhhh13/09/2015 14:37

I would be very thankful if someone could find all (or some) of my old WRs under the name NeeliM, there must've been around 60+ of them :)

Interested to see how those times match up against the current KZMod 2.0(?) records, since I suppose the mechanics of the games and the maps are the same, right?

Sunako13/09/2015 16:17(edited 13/09/2015 16:20)

July 18 2013 / Version 1.1 - 1.2

kz_afterdark NeeliM 10:44.99
kz_beach_tower NeeliM 00:16.96
kz_bhop_hangman_sneakout NeeliM 01:59.36
kz_bhop_lost_temple_mgs NeeliM 02:56.97
kz_bhop_tiles_doubleduck_boxes NeeliM 01:09.66
kz_bhop_wtf_ezmini NeeliM 01:22.60
kz_caverns_deep_2manrooftops pizzah, NeeliM 02:16.86
kz_cloudwalker NeeliM 06:52.87
kz_cloudwalker_backyardplayground NeeliM 00:04.98
kz_cloudwalker_cloudwalker_ez NeeliM 05:23.15
kz_cloudwalker_lostinspace NeeliM 02:08.46
kz_cmfrb_megablocks NeeliM 01:18.44
kz_date2_pastels NeeliM 02:31.38
kz_fragmania_warehouse NeeliM 01:20.01
kz_freezing_ridge_kz5trees NeeliM 01:17.78
kz_highwire NeeliM 04:13.41
kz_invasion NeeliM 12:01.10
kz_linejump_boxes NeeliM 01:12.85
kz_man_madness2_easy NeeliM 02:27.48
kz_man_madness2_mini1 NeeliM 00:35.97
kz_mausolus NeeliM 02:50.13
kz_mix_multitude_goose NeeliM 00:35.17
kz_octoblock NeeliM 02:01.26
kz_oilrig NeeliM 03:04.67
kz_panama NeeliM 02:49.72
kz_quadrathon_probungee1 NeeliM 00:30.06
kz_sukblock NeeliM 05:06.32
kz_tunnels_the4spikes NeeliM 00:52.73
kz_xtremeblock NeeliM 02:15.84
kz_xtremeblock_lookouttower NeeliM 00:37.37
kz_xtremeblock_underground NeeliM 03:07.90

D2B13/09/2015 16:35

We can check old records here mate.

http://kzmod.rileylabrecque.com/demos.php?8&order=author&sort=asc

jusuuh13/09/2015 16:51(edited 13/09/2015 16:58)

Originally posted by ajuhhhhh
I would be very thankful if someone could find all (or some) of my old WRs under the name NeeliM, there must've been around 60+ of them :)

Interested to see how those times match up against the current KZMod 2.0(?) records, since I suppose the mechanics of the games and the maps are the same, right?


Movement has changed, it's very close to 1.6 now. For example sv_airaccelerate and other similiar, important cvars were "wrong" before 2.0.

So I don't think you can make a straight comparison but something for sure :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.