How much fps i need ?
Started by Seko1337
24/09/2015 18:17
Page 1 of 1
Seko133724/09/2015 18:17(edited 24/09/2015 18:17)
the title :P
Kiskis24/09/2015 19:01
99.5
jusuuh24/09/2015 19:46
Originally posted by Kiskis99.5
KZmod section ^^
In source engine FPS doesn't affect movement speed and it hasn't been even mentioned in recording rules. More fps makes it maybe more enjoyable to play but in fast pace strafing screen tearing is pretty annoying (no vsync, screen hz much lower than fps). So it's up to you.
I find KZmod very light and I can run stable 300fps with max quality settings at all resolutions, even tho my PC is old and slow. CS:GO has a lot of post-processing on top of the engine, because I can't get over 130 stable fps in an empty lan server with 1024x768 all min settings.
Seko133724/09/2015 19:53
aha, thanks =)
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.