KZ Pinball.

Started by PSYCHO DOGG
22/03/2007 07:54
Page 1 of 1
PSYCHO DOGG22/03/2007 07:54

This was somethin me and my friend did for kz while playing pinball. We got the high score so here's the picture. Check it out.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b154/psychodawg/KZ/psychodogg_and_spartibus_kz.jpg

:D

-PSYCHO DOGG [kz.usa]-
[ Edited ]

PSYCHO DOGG22/03/2007 07:57

I wasn't quite sure what section this post would go under, since it related to kz.

roblagger22/03/2007 08:17

psycho i cant wait to tickle you irl

PSYCHO DOGG22/03/2007 08:47

...rob...

soul v2.0 mapper22/03/2007 09:16

That is the most pointless thing I've ever seen in my life (apart from Playg|silver- xD) but gj for the score even though I dunno if you get like 1,000,000,000 points per hit ;d

aaapo22/03/2007 09:54

haha what the hell :D gj?

hiGGe22/03/2007 10:39

nothing much to say :|

colix mapper23/03/2007 20:14

what the hell is this?D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.