How to get XJ webspace for mapping files? CLO

Started by OddYsseus
23/03/2007 14:49
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
OddYsseus23/03/2007 14:49(edited 27/12/2011 14:29)

Update Dec 2011: No longer available.

In this thread you can request an ftp account for the XJ server.
Your files will be accessible via http://files.xtreme-jumps.eu/mapper/nickname

You can host bsp's, jpgs, avis and all other map-related stuff there.

Uploading illegal files will result in an immediate deletion of your account and all your files.

A request should be written in proper english and contain the nickname you want to use for the URL.

stuff_x mapper16/09/2010 00:07

I would want one, nickname stuff. Since I have 2 projects for the public beta test.

Thanks.

hm^ mapper VIP04/11/2011 12:52

Hey there,
I also want one, when it is possible ofc.
nickname: hm^

thx

KarLi mapper20/12/2011 21:17

Hey , i would like to have one too :) since i start mapping much on my free times.

nickname: KarLi


thanks.

Page 1 of 1