kz_exodus_ez SC !
HF
pic : http://img104.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ezrw1.jpg
demo : http://www.sendspace.com/file/ysmus3
:) find it in my first test run :P i found some other little little so little sc's which i dont think must post it :)
ROFL...
I thought that was the normal way oO
thought so too, and post the little ones too!
Ok i found some scs too...
kz_exodus_ez scs:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/flipp/CS/kz/kz_exodus/kz_exodus_ez_sc.JPG
http://koti.mbnet.fi/flipp/CS/kz/kz_exodus/kz_exodus_ez_sc2.JPG
http://koti.mbnet.fi/flipp/CS/kz/kz_exodus/kz_exodus_ez_sc4.JPG
http://koti.mbnet.fi/flipp/CS/kz/kz_exodus/kz_exodus_ez_sc.dem
kz_exodus_hard scs:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/flipp/CS/kz/kz_exodus/kz_exodus_hard_sc.dem
http://koti.mbnet.fi/flipp/CS/kz/kz_exodus/kz_exodus_hard_sc2.JPG
http://koti.mbnet.fi/flipp/CS/kz/kz_exodus/kz_exodus_hard_sc.JPG
Scs what works in ez and hard versions:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/flipp/CS/kz/kz_exodus/kz_exodus_h_or_esc.JPG
http://koti.mbnet.fi/flipp/CS/kz/kz_exodus/kz_exodus_ez_sc3.JPG
http://koti.mbnet.fi/flipp/CS/kz/kz_exodus/kz_exodus_h_or_e_sc6.dem
http://koti.mbnet.fi/flipp/CS/kz/kz_exodus/kz_exodus_ez_sc5.JPG
http://koti.mbnet.fi/flipp/CS/kz/kz_exodus/kz_exodus_h_or_e_sc.dem
kz_exodusks secret buttons and secret miniroom:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/flipp/CS/kz/kz_exodus/kz_exodus_h_or_e_secretbutton.JPG
http://koti.mbnet.fi/flipp/CS/kz/kz_exodus/kz_exodus_h_or_e_button.JPG
->
http://koti.mbnet.fi/flipp/CS/kz/kz_exodus/kz_exodus_h_or_e_button2.JPG
http://koti.mbnet.fi/flipp/CS/kz/kz_exodus/kz_exodus_h_or_e_button_2.JPG
->
http://koti.mbnet.fi/flipp/CS/kz/kz_exodus/kz_exodus_h_or_e_secroom.JPG
->
http://koti.mbnet.fi/flipp/CS/kz/kz_exodus/kz_exodus_h_or_e_secretroom.JPG
...
And heres dem: http://koti.mbnet.fi/flipp/CS/kz/kz_exodus/kz_exodus_h_or_e_secroom.dem
There you go.. :I
wow gj
nice scs :)
really nice :D
GJ BLAEk!
[ Edited Mon Mar 26 2007, 07:42AM ]
wtf there you can see that i dislike this map ^^
gj BLAEk
Found another sc, no demo needed
Picture
Haha, that seems to be the best SC I've seen for a while.
Gj Murvel :D
i think it's no sc, u are faster with normal way, but it makes the last part easier :)
Please log in to post replies.