CSGO KZ-Climb Cup #1 - Sign-ups Open ($1110+ prize pool!)

Started by abckrieger
20/01/2016 03:35
Page 2 of 2
fivee29/01/2016 08:12

Shit is about to go down.

Ovidiu Dumitru29/01/2016 15:09

Hey Kenneth,

I'm the CEO of Xtreme-Jumps and it's a pleasure to have you here. Thanks for joining! Same for kaz0rdoon and Zpamm!
You have something great over there. I'd love to talk!

you hear it guys, right here right now

Dragon29/01/2016 16:03

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?351008.post

ikote29/01/2016 16:56

why cs:go..there very ugly jumps

JocA Banned29/01/2016 19:17

oh sh*t, now xj will have more about kzmod(or whatever is it called)...

ikote for the president..:

Originally posted by ikote
why cs:go..there very ugly jumps

pano01/02/2016 16:11

Originally posted by Ovidiu Dumitru
Hey Kenneth,

I'm the CEO of Xtreme-Jumps and it's a pleasure to have you here. Thanks for joining! Same for kaz0rdoon and Zpamm!
You have something great over there. I'd love to talk!


Hey I'm here too!!!! Since 2k5 mate :D

Cobrex mapper Tournament #202/02/2016 03:05

Originally posted by JocA
oh sh*t, now xj will have more about kzmod(or whatever is it called)...


I can't believe the level of ignorance this guy reached ... #lessgIfted

JocA Banned02/02/2016 09:55

Originally posted by Cobrex
Originally posted by JocA
oh sh*t, now xj will have more about kzmod(or whatever is it called)...


I can't believe the level of ignorance this guy reached ... #lessgIfted


im sorry cuz i had been very rude with giving my opinions...and in other way, you will understand that my opinion is 'i dont like it' so its the same :)

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.