Help getting started with 1.6 KZ

Started by HistoryClass
23/01/2016 09:11
Page 1 of 1
HistoryClass23/01/2016 09:11(edited 23/01/2016 09:18)

YOOOO

Ive been interested in 1.6 KZ for a long quite a while and decided to give it a go. But I was wandering about a few things and I was hoping 1 of you guys would be able to help.

1. How to increase the round time? The highest I can get it to is 10 mins but its too short and I run out of time before I can finish the map (kz_j2s_summercliff_ez)
2. How to turn on god mode? I cannot for the love of me to get god mode to work so I don't die from fall damage.
3. Is there a mod that can add checkpoints? I hate getting so close to finishing but then I fall and have to spent forever to get back up and it gets so frustrating.

Or is there like a plugin or something that has all that?

Thx :3

WeMeRA23/01/2016 09:47

Hello mate.

1. and 2. and 3.

I would recommend you to install these plugins to get checkpoints, godmode etc..

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/download.php?view.727

-Counter-Strike does not have these mods built into the game.
-The roundtime should disappear with these plugins.

I do not know if it is necessary but maybe you have to install amxmodx before you copy those files into your cstrike folder.

Here's the link for amxmodx: http://www.amxmodx.org/dl.php?filename=amxmodx-installer-1.8.2.exe




HistoryClass23/01/2016 10:05

Thanks man works perfectly :D and also I didn't need amxmodx worked without it

WeMeRA23/01/2016 11:01

Originally posted by HistoryClass
Thanks man works perfectly :D and also I didn't need amxmodx worked without it


No problem, glad it worked. :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.