kzru_brickblock

Started by M!nn0W
24/03/2007 22:38
Page 1 of 1
M!nn0W24/03/2007 22:38

http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/8451/kzrubrickblockuv0.jpg
http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/1443/kzrubrickblock2sh9.jpg
http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/4060/kzrubrickblock3ho9.jpg

Qestion: This map can get kz_ tag? :D



[ Edited ]

DaMp mapper24/03/2007 22:41

the first and the last picture are demaged

Volsfootball24/03/2007 22:41

demaged?

stinnZ mapper24/03/2007 22:43

I can't see much from the screen, How about taking screen of larger area.

But anyway screens look nice,

I would like to see the jump brush textures scaled a little bit down.
[ Edited Sat Mar 24 2007, 10:44PM ]

M!nn0W24/03/2007 22:45

Hard-Xtreme map
With 13 blocks. Last block - is 240 Units
For some players this map, like peak_b02 @ fps :E
[ Edited Sat Mar 24 2007, 10:46PM ]

Volsfootball24/03/2007 22:45

Oh, and about the screens, might want to use the vertex tool to add some character to some jumps, they look too cubish.

M!nn0W25/03/2007 05:36

omfg, plz tell me guys - map sux or good (for kz_ or for custom)...

And i have lol idea:
make blocks how on (for example) sunblock, towerblock style bot not self tower.. ;E
What thinking about it? :confused:

p.s. i'm sucks mapper :!


[ Edited Sun Mar 25 2007, 05:39AM ]

zengal mapper25/03/2007 11:24

The sky doesn't fit that good for the map, a skyscraper in middle of mother nature? :D

Blocks seems bit empty, customize the jumps, maybe use more than one texture on jumps and another brick texture on walls, feels like there's no depth feeling at all, just plain walls.

Otherwise the starting area looks nice and challenging. Keep up the good work. ;)

stinnZ mapper25/03/2007 15:19

You only showed us the beginning and 3 blocks and the end.

I want to see more before I judge,

You should use a city sky and have more than 13 blocks. That is a bit short :)

Volsfootball25/03/2007 20:38

Map looks good enough for custom, but I don't really know what the map admins think.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.