Webstats for my server?
Hi fellow kreedzers, I'm wondering if any of you know whether there are any free-to-download webstats for my website that i would connect with my newly purchased cs 1.6 public jump server. Like, top15 on the server which would automatically transfer the data to my website (webstats) too.
Thank you.
The only one that I know that is free and that I also use on my server is prokreedz 2.31 that also has the option to enable SQL tops. Problem is the plugin has some bugs or exploits that can be abused that weren't discovered at the time were its creator was active and the SQL top takes a few seconds to load when it is first time accessed on map change. That loading time can be dealt with by typing /pro15, /nub15 than quickly pressing enter and typing /pro15, /nub15 later.
I think I managed to fix most of the related issues with the plugin itself with the help of some personal research and with help from a few coders. But I have so many iterations that I lost track already which one is good or not, but I can give it a try to share it if I compare the original code with "fixed" ones to remember if they are ok.
Edit: Oops didin't saw the date of your post.
Ive already sorted it out, and im using right the prokreedz webstats.
Thanks for the post and effort to help tho.
Please log in to post replies.