CS:GO default setting Bhop (64TR)

Started by Dev_1987
20/05/2016 10:26
Page 1 of 1
Dev_198720/05/2016 10:26

Hi all,
I'm trying to hit severals Bhop in MM.. do someone have good advices?
For now i have between 250 and 320 fps (no fps limits). I read that an FPS cap could be a way to hit the jumps easly.
Somehow i read that the wheel scroll should be "slower" for hit the right timing, but i dubt it is just a crappy stuff. on 128 tickrate i use to bhop quite well, I would like to understand the changes for make it real on 64TR servers!
P.S.: In the last match one mate ask me wich script i use for hit that kind of Bhop after a 5 jump streak over 280 u/s. FEEL SO GOOD!!! xD. Unfortunatly this kind of Bhop sequence not appen all the times.. Please try to help me doin' this everytimes!!

afurecord holder20/05/2016 10:57

64 tick is CRAP

Dev_198720/05/2016 15:15

I'd prefer a tecnical explanation, but thank you for answering!

musaka20/05/2016 17:06

Low tickrate=slower key registration.
Bhopping on a 64 tick server is crap,just like kuzk said.
\thread

I think if it was possible to bhop like that on 64 tr, the present csgo kz community wouldn't have applied extra settings they have now to their rules. But as far as concerning my own experience bhop works out more often if you unrelease duck a little while before landing, almost the same way you do with standup bhops in 1.6 but unrelease should be a little earlier. But it's still a random pattern, I think it's not possible to be precise in this.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.