Playing the KZ Mod offline?
Started by AlexG
14/06/2016 18:35
Page 1 of 1
AlexG14/06/2016 18:35
Is there a way to play this offline? My father will cut the internet for 1 month and I need something to do in the meantime ^^
Cobrex
14/06/2016 19:35
As far as I've experienced, you can play any game (that has a local host - you) without internet. Tho, that's limited so you'll be able to play only for a certain amount of time (could be days, even one week), then "steam validation rejected". As I said, this is what I've experienced(doesnt mean its the same for everybody?).
flash218/06/2016 03:09
Originally posted by AlexGIs there a way to play this offline? My father will cut the internet for 1 month and I need something to do in the meantime ^^
If you want to avoid that bug/error don't shut down your pc or steam. make use of hibernate or some shit. that saves your process. Or put the steam folder to read only.
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.