FPS problem

Started by TryLi
26/03/2007 22:10
Page 1 of 1
TryLi26/03/2007 22:10

I play CS with constant fps 60 and my processor is 3.2Ghz RAM 512 Video card nvidia 7200 - 256MB! I allready understood that the problem is in VSYNK but can someone tell me where exactly this thing is because i have to turn it off!

Dalai mapper27/03/2007 00:37

set v_sync 0 in your video drivers and then fight the 60Hz bug with these little tools:

- ATI Cards: Rage3d Tweak
- Geforce Cards: nVidias RefreshRateFix for Windows 2ooo und XP

Volsfootball27/03/2007 03:18

@dalai, He wants to know how to turn it off and step by step directions to find it, not to that generalized...

TryLi07/04/2007 15:44

dalai your advice wasn`t very usefull but anyway thank you for the work I discovered it on my own if someone needs help about this question i will gi him instructions :) !!!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.