Problem with round ending
Hey guys,
I'm stuck. I need your help. 2 days ago I created a regular HNS server to invite friends and stuff. Everything works fine except that round ending shit. What do I mean by this is that the round won't restart when all the players from one team are killed. For example, CTs kill all the Ts but the round doesn't end. When the round time is over it transfers the CTs to Ts and vice versa. I would like when all the Ts are dead just to restart the round and switch teams, just like a regular server. Anyone that knows how to fix this thing? Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance! :)
maybe you didnt put good hns plugin on your srv?
Nevermind, I found a solution. In my amxx.cfg there was a command that wasn't letting the rounds to restart. It was 'sv_noroundend 1'. If you want to disable this thing just type 0 instead of 1. And yeah, if anyone has this problem it's caused by this.
Please log in to post replies.