kz_icemountain secret buttons found

Started by kzno`Psycho
27/03/2007 19:49
Page 1 of 2
kzno`Psycho27/03/2007 19:49(edited 27/08/2010 16:53)

Yo. I found 8 secret buttons! :D

Button1:
http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/605/button1gs9.jpg

Button2:
http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/10/button2be0.jpg

Button3:
http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/416/button3ey7.jpg

Button4:
http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/2260/button4iu5.jpg

Button5,6,7 and 8:
http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/7968/button5678pi5.jpg

But I haven't found out what they do. So if you find out please post the secret in here :)

cya..

EDIT: I've changed the pictures into jpg now. Hope this works better for u guys :)





[ Edited ]

Bla^27/03/2007 20:02

Well i think it´s Gj, but at least for me it takes something like 5min to dowload ONE picture..Change the pictures to jpg format.

faker mapper27/03/2007 20:09

Nice finding. Gonna check that when i'm at home.

Maybe a compression to jpg (instead of png) would be more userfriendly towards users with slow internet connections (just as Bla^ for example).

sbzvln Tournament #227/03/2007 20:20

yea, I need a minute to load them ><

Thedy27/03/2007 20:45

and what does those buttoms do?

kzno`Psycho27/03/2007 21:09

thanks. Gonna turn them into jpg now

BLAEK27/03/2007 21:28

http://koti.mbnet.fi/flipp/CS/kz/kz_icemountain/kz_icemountain0000.JPG

Here is the secret room. :)

kzno`Psycho27/03/2007 21:31

n1.. I found this to after I had found 3 buttons but it wouldn't open :( gj

ichirou27/03/2007 23:15

I couldn't open the secret room door with the above posted buttons. I pressed each ones and went back to the secretroom place but it was still closed =\

soul v2.0 mapper28/03/2007 00:36(edited 27/08/2010 16:53)

lol...

If you press use on some models it makes a sound like a button....doesn't necessarily mean they are secret buttons.

Just try it on kz_facility and the trees/plants outside :)

but I dunno about this, haven't tried it lol, so correct me if I'm wrong
[ Edited Wed Mar 28 2007, 12:59AM ]

H.o.r.s.t.28/03/2007 01:41

dont you guys have something other to do than fumbling at every plant ? ^^ I dont think that these are buttons but that makes the search more interesting :D

elITe^28/03/2007 03:34

lol...

If you press use on some models it makes a sound like a button....doesn't necessarily mean they are secret buttons.

Just try it on kz_facility and the trees/plants outside :)

but I dunno about this, haven't tried it lol, so correct me if I'm wrong

soul|ftw



True :) try viva_lasvegas ^^

Juhmp28/03/2007 04:18

it is true in most cases i have seen, like parkblock as another example, i highly doubt those tree are the buttons used to open a secret room, but i could be wrong ;P

kzno`Psycho28/03/2007 08:06

I see. I just thought they were secret buttons :P

sbzvln Tournament #228/03/2007 15:40

Yep, im pretty sure its just that model, like soul ftw said, same thing in downtown

dEMolite mapper28/03/2007 16:00

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/8277/secretbuttonmg7.jpg

easy

ichirou28/03/2007 18:15

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/8277/secretbuttonmg7.jpg

easy

dEMolite


Where is that? :D

JohnnyB mapper28/03/2007 19:05

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/8277/secretbuttonmg7.jpg

easy

dEMolite

yeah, easy when you use bsp viewer, gj. :down:

kzno`Psycho28/03/2007 19:09(edited 27/08/2010 16:54)

Ehm.. what is bsp viewer ?
[ Edited Wed Mar 28 2007, 07:10PM ]

Volsfootball28/03/2007 23:40

lol johnnyb. :P

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.