New sc at kz_sandblock_ez!

Started by stinnZ mapper
28/03/2007 02:05
Page 1 of 1
stinnZ mapper28/03/2007 02:05

Hi

I found a little sc at kz_sandblock_ez I don't know if it has been found before but it is not in currently world record :)

http://i10.tinypic.com/4d33uw7.jpg

In this picture you see to ways to do it I have made the higher one with knife but I only made the other one with scout. But I´m pretty sure that a lot of people can jump it like drinking a milk.

Here is demos :

http://files.filefront.com//;7050913;/ - This is the easy one, it takes few seconds than the other one.

http://files.filefront.com//;7051032;;/ - The second one is harder it takes time to get the feeling for this jump. This is only with scout because with usp it is a little struggle for me and I´m going to SPAIN after Few hours and I need to pack my stuff =)

Will record usp when I´m back home :)


[ Edited ]

elITe^28/03/2007 03:36

n1, gonna watch the demos when i wake up ^^
good night :)

Volsfootball28/03/2007 05:50

nice, haven't seen this before.

sbzvln Tournament #228/03/2007 08:27

nice :d and hf in spain :D :D :D

AverageFreak28/03/2007 09:27

lawl :D

nice

gj :D

M!nn0W28/03/2007 10:04

I did it 1000 times without bhop..
but gj

H.o.r.s.t.28/03/2007 13:12

nice but old :)

crossbow28/03/2007 13:17

GJ it's new for me

stinnZ mapper28/03/2007 16:38

The flight got delayd by few hours :( but Minnow can you do a record ? Would be nice to see =)

Going back to the airport after 1 hour
:) :P
[ Edited Wed Mar 28 2007, 04:38PM ]

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.