kz_cho_mountaintree route

Started by Kpoluk
02/12/2016 12:28
Page 1 of 1
Kpoluk02/12/2016 12:28(edited 02/12/2016 12:37)

Hi guys, I've just played kz_cho_mountaintree and found another route, you can enter it by stepping into this teleport in the center of screenshot:

Image

This is not a big discovery ofc (you can recognize this route at 3:12), I'm just wondering why there is no such route in records list.

Kpoluk03/12/2016 14:03(edited 03/12/2016 14:04)

It seems like I've just found an answer - I played kz_ep_gigablock_b01 and realized that this is an extended version of the route on kz_cho_mountaintree (few more stages plus shadows).

I suppose that minimaps included in the most of kz maps are something like teasers of upcoming projects.

JocA Banned03/12/2016 16:17

sorry but 3:12 in wRath's clip isnt that at all

Kpoluk03/12/2016 16:35

well, definitely it is, try to pass one of these maps

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.