Combination of Default CS Maps

Started by roblagger
30/03/2007 00:34
Page 1 of 1
roblagger30/03/2007 00:34

I'm not a mapper, but hopefully i can instill this idea in a mappers thoughts for a next map he/she makes.

Have a map with many rooms, but each room will be themed for the default cs maps that came when you installed the game.

Have all the jumps from de_nuke in one room, and then de_inferno in the next room, etc, etc.

I think it would be a really good idea, so we can complete all these jumps in one single map without have to changelevel everytime.

Hope you like it, and you can use this idea next time you are creating a map!

Volsfootball30/03/2007 02:25

Meh, i guess its a good idea, except a lot of people are borred with the textures/themes of these maps. That is why the cs default maps haven't been mapped yet.

rinkon mapper30/03/2007 06:58(edited 26/07/2015 11:34)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

Pf0llz0r mapper30/03/2007 09:54

Originally posted by Volsfootball
Meh, i guess its a good idea, except a lot of people are borred with the textures/themes of these maps. That is why the cs default maps haven't been mapped yet.

rinkon

:O what do you mean?


Hmm yeah, a map with all the good jumps on the regular de/cs maps, gonna start with it when I get home, now I got inspiration for a map =D

rinkon mapper30/03/2007 11:41(edited 26/07/2015 11:33)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

Pf0llz0r mapper30/03/2007 12:31

yeah me too, but now I know howto decompile maps, I didnt know how to do that when I first got the idea.

Well what jumps are good to use?

Nuke: Rockjump, lampjump, maybe big-rockjump
Inferno: T-Basejump, ernstjump

just for an example =D

roblagger30/03/2007 19:23

woot im excited :)

soul v2.0 mapper30/03/2007 19:29

sn_mininovelty xD

Although it doesn't have jumps and every room is a 1000 unit box

KNiFEAR30/03/2007 23:05

sn_mininovelty xD

Although it doesn't have jumps and every room is a 1000 unit box

soul|ftw


thought about that map too, althought the jumps werent 100% the same as the real nuke/inf/cbb/watever jumps were

Thought about that idea some years ago but didnt make it :/

BooLiSH31/03/2007 00:03

yeah soul i thought about the sn_ map too :D
but you can make such a map much much much better

so good luck

colix mapper02/04/2007 20:40

Meh, i guess its a good idea, except a lot of people are borred with the textures/themes of these maps. That is why the cs default maps haven't been mapped yet.

Volsfootball



the textures mustnt be the same, use another :D
btw nice idea, hope some1will make it ^^

Pf0llz0r mapper02/04/2007 21:29(edited 27/08/2010 16:57)

download all of the official de and cs maps as rmf now =D
[ Edited Mon Apr 02 2007, 09:31PM ]

Pulsar!02/04/2007 21:31

Ye.. nice idea..

stinnZ mapper06/04/2007 15:19

I think malvin did a map like that, ml_4maps or something. I got it somewhere in my maps folder but the jumps wasn't in the same height so it was pretty easy to jump roof to rock with awp :/

CranzY07/04/2007 18:16

realy nice idea ... I mean that the map will be realy great ! Go mappers g33k :D

insen mapper07/04/2007 18:23

its quite difficult to decompile some maps for instance de_inferno
but its easy stuff when u did that step :D
hf gl to the mapper who can make a n1 map with these jumps

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.