"The server has disabled that function".

Started by jack frog
08/02/2017 15:24
Page 1 of 1
jack frog08/02/2017 15:24

I have the following plugins:

kz_ljs_xm.amxx
kz_recording.amxx

My LJ stats are shown in the chatbox only, but not on the right side of the screen. So when I type /stats it says "The server has disabled that function".

How can I make the stats go work??

Thank you!

JocA Banned08/02/2017 16:39

sorry i cant remember any cvar now for kz_ljs_xm plugin, so maybe look at that kz_ljs_xm's thread and find a cvar which will activate that function...?


jack frog08/02/2017 17:50

Where can I find the thread?

sajkee. mapperrecord holder08/02/2017 18:04

If you use this http://xtreme-jumps.eu/download.php?view.727 type /ljstats and shows only LJ and CJ if I'm right

jack frog09/02/2017 20:27

Thanks! Atleast I got the stats now, but they're still not displayed in detail.

musaka10/02/2017 14:22

This plugin doesn't have strafestats,which is fucking stupid.

prad10/02/2017 14:38(edited 10/02/2017 14:42)

If you wanna use kz_ljs_xm and want to see StrafeStats, use any of the four variants from below: https://www.sendspace.com/file/etpex3

All are legit to record with, two of them shows DCJ Stats too, so u dont have to use that shitty fuckin UQ stats.

Gorbachev_x mapper10/02/2017 15:20

Originally posted by musaka
This plugin doesn't have strafestats,which is fucking stupid.


Are you saying that strafe stats is stupid or are you refering to the plugin?

DemonstratorBG10/02/2017 19:28

Originally posted by Gorbachev_x
Originally posted by musaka
This plugin doesn't have strafestats,which is fucking stupid.


Are you saying that strafe stats is stupid or are you refering to the plugin?


I am asking the same i really like UQ

jack frog10/02/2017 20:52(edited 10/02/2017 20:57)

Originally posted by prad
If you wanna use kz_ljs_xm and want to see StrafeStats, use any of the four variants from below: https://www.sendspace.com/file/etpex3

All are legit to record with, two of them shows DCJ Stats too, so u dont have to use that shitty fuckin UQ stats.

You're a genius, these work perfect! Thank you very much!! :) My fav is nfs

Where did you get these from anyway? Do you guys share these among each other? I'm sure alot of people would appreciate these.

prad11/02/2017 15:06(edited 11/02/2017 15:15)

Originally posted by jack frog
Where did you get these from anyway?

Have stuck around this site for a pretty long time, lol.

Originally posted by jack frog
My fav is nfs

NFS is good. You'll get a subtle difference of 0.063 units when you use various v3.bl2 lt.Rat/xPaw/Juice modifications and UQ stats, the later shows about 0.063 units less, and it's considered to be more accurate.

So if it's accuracy of jump distances you're concerned about, and still don't want to use UQ, you can use the kz_ljs_xm_dcj.amxx (I have uploaded it in the zip); it will show up the same difference in units.

The only problem you can have is not get a cj/dcj pre shower like you get in UQ or NFS, you can use the uq_dcj.amxx plugin (ping me if u need it) OR a combination of jump_framework.amxx and jump_prestrafe.amxx plugins (the latter will show you lj pre's too).

Still it's a clear winner, the ljs_xm is small and about 72 kb in size in comparison to UQ's 212 kb's.

Originally posted by jack frog
Do you guys share these among each other? I'm sure alot of people would appreciate these.

Ya, why not; none of these are private server amxx's. Just that the developers of these have gone into hibernation mode years ago, so the sma's are not available. I had formed a thread and uploaded all plugs for lanserver recording in about 2012, but then all amxx's keep getting updated cause of their developers, new demo recording plugins came and everything, my links also died off(stupid sendspace).
I'll take out time someday and refresh that thread again.

Gorbachev_x mapper13/02/2017 09:48

Originally posted by DemonstratorBG
Originally posted by Gorbachev_x
Originally posted by musaka
This plugin doesn't have strafestats,which is fucking stupid.


Are you saying that strafe stats is stupid or are you refering to the plugin?


I am asking the same i really like UQ


Strafe stats can be anything, but stupid? No.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.