[Q] How to make high quality movie [60fps and 1080p]!
Title says it.
Im trying to make new personal project.
I quite long time didnt touch HLAE.
How to export full hd 1080p and 60fps from HLAE?
mirv fps 300-600 then virtual dub then you just settup preset in Sony Vegas or whatever you use then use legion to recompress whole project. Bassicaly its just a preset format in editing tool. Its much smoother so you gotta use more fps in hlae 300-600-900 for best output. Legion is amazing tool but it takes much more time to do it this way. I would suggest you to watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ColPeBQCAdU overall all of this amazing tutorials about quality are worth nothing its really depands on what is ur graphic card settings booster and FX you use in editing tools in this case its really variable by map textures and lighting. Of course their is more things you can do to increase quality by editing some of gamefiles sky, models, resources etc. you didnt say exactly what you want from your project. They is many ways to achieve etc. codecs I would suggest you to use one that was posted in xj looong time a go but for sure nokkan have it so pm him :D
Just problem is:
How to export best quality frames from HLAE? Command?
Now, I using Adobe Encoder + AE.
Please log in to post replies.