Toscano Mapper SDK

Started by jaguarBR mapper
19/05/2017 16:16
Page 1 of 1
jaguarBR mapper19/05/2017 16:16(edited 15/03/2018 20:41)

I decided to share this SDK created by Toscano Mapper (My mentor)
Its really old (from 2009) but still alive and kicking
Really good for beginners on mapping

Includes: Hammer 3.5 (In portuguese but you can replace it on sdk folder) Model viewer, Wally, Bsp Viewer, GCFScape, Leak Maker, Textstract, MapFool, Winbsp, Bath Compiler, Map Viewer, LithUnWrap, fgds and zhlt on program files\toscano-mapper_sdk

Windows 10 users: Execute on windows 7 compatibility mode
Download : https://www.4shared.com/rar/2zkVFxYF/Toscano_Mapper_SDK.html

KarLi mapper22/05/2017 23:30

thank you for sharing with us mate.

spr1n mapper23/05/2017 11:57

I would like to remind mappers to use latest tools to avoid possible bugs and compatibility issues, especially compiling tools.

Since its an outdated pack (with some outdated software) it should not be the only mapping tools you rely on, but being the source of an alternative applications to use.

Comprehensive XJ mapping pack https://xtreme-jumps.eu/download.php?view.764
Latest stable compiling tools: http://forums.svencoop.com/showthread.php/42174-Vluzacn-s-ZHLT-v34-Update

PS. It is just friendly reminder to newcomers to avoid confusion and I appreciate you sharing this pack.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.