ri_warmblock- really old map by me released

Started by rinkon mapper
31/03/2007 10:15
Page 2 of 3
faker mapper04/04/2007 10:47

tripple word on elite, a remake (with better textures cuz the old one really hurt your eyes) would be uber pwnage and stuff :D

But about the time, took me 29 minutes to make it (with checkpoints) ^^ All my skills are gone :E

Fucking pro @ elITe^ :x

rinkon mapper04/04/2007 11:10(edited 26/07/2015 09:41)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

Starz04/04/2007 11:23

bllx imo, it would have deffo made custom and with some improvements kz. i dont have a say in the matter, but alot of people rly like the map.

tsuyosa04/04/2007 11:33

I just played through the map. I have to say its very nice to play in my opinion.

BTW first try time 27:47 without Checks only usp xD

faker mapper04/04/2007 11:46

tbh... the only reason i didnt finish it is because i let dropsys test it when he was mapadmin and he said its unoriginal and looks like cg_brick and probably wouldnt make custom :(

rinkon


Looks like that was a mistake huh? People seem to like it ^^

When you asked dropsys it was just his (one of 7 mapadmins) opinion, so you should've bothered to ask for other opinions before making that decision :D
[ Edited Wed Apr 04 2007, 11:47AM ]

rinkon mapper04/04/2007 15:19(edited 26/07/2015 09:41)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

elITe^04/04/2007 16:34

Fucking pro @ elITe^ :x

faker


lol, i wish my strafes were better. tbh, i had big luck in that run :) but thanks <3

[some good news, i made this map on my old computer which i gave to my sister... and i think i might have my mapping files on there. no promises though <3

rinkon


I hope the files are still there ! ;)
[ Edited Wed Apr 04 2007, 04:37PM ]

kzno`Psycho04/04/2007 17:01

I found some scs that I want to share with you guys
sc1: http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/1733/riwarmblocksc1jq5.jpg
demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/2m13jd

sc2: http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/4500/riwarmblocksc2jw7.jpg
demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/rf8w4i

sc3: http://img473.imageshack.us/img473/9729/riwarmblocksc3gv4.jpg
demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/3gum26

sc4: http://img481.imageshack.us/img481/1540/riwarmblocksc4ue2.jpg
demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/v1rx4i

Sorry if they are old to you :)

glhf

Starz04/04/2007 18:01

Found 3 and 4 , gj for 1 and 2

kzno`Psycho04/04/2007 19:14

Thanks :)

rinkon mapper05/04/2007 10:30(edited 26/07/2015 09:42)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

kzno`Psycho06/04/2007 00:38

ty :)

elITe^07/04/2007 05:52

I know 2 more, but im lazy 2 post em' now ^^
I'll post em' later :P

|Insomnia_23/04/2007 16:27

The file is deleted from sendspace. :< Wanna play it!

stinnZ mapper23/04/2007 21:40

Yes Me to would be nice to get a new download link :)

rinkon mapper24/04/2007 03:22(edited 26/07/2015 09:42)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

spermis29/04/2007 11:22

remake! remake! remake! ^^ :D

rasmus .H31/08/2007 19:22

wanna plaaaaaaaay !! (: update please <3

Volsfootball31/08/2007 22:53

KZM server has the map...

Simen.beambean01/09/2007 11:27

Just release all of you map,I want it play them all!

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.