gbc_script_mimic_m (easier recordable version)

Started by Gorbachev_x mapper
04/07/2017 17:04
Page 1 of 1
Gorbachev_x mapper04/07/2017 17:04(edited 05/07/2017 19:55)

Hello, some of you already know the map, but this time I remade it into an easier and more enjoyable version. I was disappointed to see that nobody tried to geek the map (_h version) to record it, so I decided to make an easier version of it. The map is now a lot easier and I believe it doesn't need that much geeking to do it with no checks.

What changed? Map colors, complete retexture, some minor texture fixes, the teleport of the first stage is removed, a white line was added on the boost jump so you can know the right moment to jump (really helpful if you play with a high ping like me), timer is now inside a wall (that I simply forgot to change on _h version), all the jumps and slides are easier, optimized brightness, the light bulbs were changed and now they have a light white/cyan color to fit with the new textures.

Map name: gbc_script_mimic_m
Author(s): Me and .script
Rooms: 3
Type: Climb/slide
Difficulty: Average
Average time to finish it: 3/5 minutes for an average player

Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/SEECB
Map download link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/s2qoh8

Good luck and have fun playing the map!

WOOFix04/07/2017 23:12

Gj man :)

Gorbachev_x mapper05/07/2017 19:54

Thanks :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.