kz_mineblock *BETA DOWNLOAD*
Name: kz_mineblock
Author: Chrizzy
Status: 90%
Courses: 9
Production time: ..
Information
This is a port of kz_mineblock originally made by me from 1.6 to Kreedz Climbing. The map includes the original easy and hard versions of the map with an additional extreme route (I may not be able to due to reaching limits of the engine). The map also have several other courses, the courses are:
1. easy version of kz_mineblock
2. hard version of kz_mineblock
3. bhopraceway
4. slide
5. climb 1
6. climb 2
7. climb 3
8. bhop
9. mix
A couple of the courses are easy while most are average/hard. This beta have lighting errors on some models throughout the map as I had to replace a lot of brushes with models and I haven't fixed these errors yet. The map is also generally dark, which I will fix.
Link to spreadsheet with some info about this map and my other maps
Pictures (07.07.2017)
Click here for full album
Download (07.07.2017)
Click to download
Feedback appreciated :)
I just hope the raceway part is not an autopush, I'll try out your map :)
can you just already be a level designer dawg ? .. I'll try this soon
crazy map in good sense. i noticed many things already.
please pack textures for those models, cause its so painful even to test the map without them :D also make please all func_brush_kzmods not pushable with +use
some impossible jumps noticed, i will show you when you want :)
Please log in to post replies.