Unfinished Map If Anyone Is Interested In Completing..
Hi there , I was going through some old files in my hard drive and came across this unfinished map that I got lazy to do , but anyways if anyone is feeling like mapping here ya go with an awesome idea that I've been trying to get completed but never got around to doing because of laziness .... the .bsp and .rmf are a little different because I've made changes and never compiled again... if you need the textures good luck asking if I can get them for you because I have no clue what .wad I used lol , just use textract program and extract the textures from the bsp and you should be good to go ....
Only if you want to finish this go right on ahead and give it a shot , you don't need any permission from me if you wanna make some changes to map layout ...
side note the .mdls that are used just delete them , like said above I have no idea where there at...
Screens :
-Pic-
-Pic-
-Pic-
Download .rmf and .bsp :
-click me-
And if you are going to make this out of something a big thank you for helping me laziness to finish these shit tons of maps I have archived in my HD .... will post more unfinished crap that are decent enough to make something out of nothing ...
Thank you again for viewing and thank you if you are going to do this shitty project lol
kid says he is lazy 3x (we get it), says "thanks again" when he never thanked us a first time, admits his project is "shitty" "unfinished crap" and "nothing", feels the need to say "good luck" if we need the textures then goes on to tell us how to get them out of the bsp anyway..
the only insilio member with more nub records than pro records on phoogi/endo gg https://kz-endo.com/records/STEAM_0:1:52926342?limit=2000
Originally posted by Fantasmkid says he is lazy 3x (we get it), says "thanks again" when he never thanked us a first time, admits his project is "shitty" "unfinished crap" and "nothing", feels the need to say "good luck" if we need the textures then goes on to tell us how to get them out of the bsp anyway..
the only insilio member with more nub records than pro records on phoogi/endo gg https://kz-endo.com/records/STEAM_0:1:52926342?limit=2000
I'm glad you took notice of all this fantasm , do me a favor why don't you watch what you do and say if I remembered your the worst kz player I ever seen in my life ... if I remembered you had a hard time passing goldbhop so be a shitty ass player and be good at what you always did best complain like a bitch a be a criticizer on every player you see .. make sure you finish off pvab before he revokes your admin
hahahahahah i lke your klashs keep going guys :D
Please log in to post replies.