Florida or Ohio State?

Started by Volsfootball
01/04/2007 05:00
Page 1 of 1
Volsfootball01/04/2007 05:00

If you live in America, or you know anything about College Basketball in America. Who do you want to win the NCAA Division I Championship. Even though I hate Florida, I want them to win because I hate Ohio State more. Its kinda of weird that these two schools played in the Division I Football (American football) Championship. Post your teams!

Victory 52-49 Florida

H.o.r.s.t.09/04/2007 02:21

probably the only thread without any attendance :D

zhady Tournament #212/04/2007 17:05

I'm going with Ohio.

trb12/04/2007 17:10

i don't like rl.exe things :D

Murvelman12/04/2007 17:35

I don't know anything about basketball, but im gonna go with florida :D

ohhh sry, i read baseball :D



[ Edited Thu Apr 12 2007, 07:59PM ]

DHT- Tournament #112/04/2007 18:39

Florida ftw.... Miami beach <3

acidburn12/04/2007 19:14

I don't know anything about baseball, but im gonna go with florida :D

Murvelman


Baseball? I thought it's about basketball, but the last sentence says football. I'm confused. :confused:

BTW: It's not America, it's USA. There's a big difference. :!
[ Edited Thu Apr 12 2007, 07:15PM ]

zhady Tournament #212/04/2007 23:37

He's from the USA so I think he knows what he's talking about, maybe not :/

.FLIPSYDE13/04/2007 00:42

what the hell is an ohio...


florida ftw

Volsfootball13/04/2007 00:45


BTW: It's not America, it's USA. There's a big difference. :!

acidburn


Bah, the people in the US, especially in the south, like to call ourselves Americans if you didn't know. But. . .the game was a week ago and Florida dominated. So there is no need to talk more about this issue heh

rinkon mapper13/04/2007 05:18(edited 26/07/2015 11:15)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

Murvelman13/04/2007 07:31

Basketball is boring...

DHT- Tournament #113/04/2007 15:21

told you.. florida pwns/pwned xD

Volsfootball13/04/2007 22:43

lol, of course rinkon would say something like that. . .seeing how he is a Democrat. . .>:0

Murvelman14/04/2007 02:21

I've heard that well educated americans often don't support Bush , it has to be something about intelligence...
Or so my dad told me XD

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.