Movie Project from zmokiE

Started by zmokiE
08/11/2017 18:03
Page 1 of 1
zmokiE08/11/2017 18:03

Helloo.

I wanna represent all of your sick demos (TJ) this movie project will be huge its depends how much demos i will get from you guys all demos will be checek for legall settings. This will be my last step for Kreedz community amd all of you guys who knows me, I think this project will last for 3 months or faster cause i wanna do it beatiful and enjoyable for everyone.

Movie lenght not shorter then 7-6 minutes.

Demos you send me PM.

Thanks.

rawerecord holder Tournament #109/11/2017 00:43

I'll try to do some cool stuff with MCJs, but I don't promise anything since I've never done any TJs haha

I might try to find some unreleased shit. I'm pretty sure I've had some!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.