Xcom 2 textures

Started by SadPuppy mapper
04/02/2018 23:30
Page 1 of 1
SadPuppy mapper04/02/2018 23:30(edited 04/02/2018 23:31)

I was thinking about making an Xcom2 tribute kz map but I would love the textures from the game but I suck at ripping etc. I don't know how much work would be involved but if it is much then I'd be willing to pay some for the work. Models too would be great ofcourse.

If it turns out okey then I may be interested in doing a few other games as well down the line.

Any takers on this?

KarLi mapper05/02/2018 04:49

yo yo yo
zenhax.com and forum.xentax.com
is a great place to ask for ripping game resources off :D
if i can help, ill do!

sn00p mapper05/02/2018 07:53

http://www.gildor.org/en/projects/umodel

You can view the TFC file and the textures and extract only the ones you need, hf.

SadPuppy mapper05/02/2018 13:51

Thanks, will check it out!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.