cg_cbblebhop sc ? [250units]

Started by beuhnoix
03/04/2007 00:08
Page 1 of 2
beuhnoix03/04/2007 00:08

I think this jump is possible, so... I'm not enough skilled.. =)

Piture:

Piture-longjump
Piture-longjump <= another view

Thx ;)

Its my fisrt topic and i am french :s






[ Edited ]

Z0ck3rOO703/04/2007 00:14

old, faker did it in a run, but had mistakes after :D

DHT- Tournament #103/04/2007 00:18

count did it, too :)


edit: No problem =]
[ Edited Tue Apr 03 2007, 12:44AM ]

beuhnoix03/04/2007 00:40

okay thx :)

ANtye03/04/2007 01:00

I whant to see that LJ in a run ;} faker, can u apload demo?

Murvelman03/04/2007 01:13

Nice con_color ;)

beuhnoix03/04/2007 01:34

Original :D

ve[r]itas03/04/2007 02:19

i can do it... but in a run :o that would be crazy

Tafatt03/04/2007 02:41

It says 248 when I measured it with that plugin. :rolleyes: :up:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/bgqv3h Here is me doing this jump.
[ Edited Tue Apr 03 2007, 02:47AM ]

Z0ck3rOO703/04/2007 03:00

it's 250 not 248 ;)

StoneCold mapper03/04/2007 10:27

it's 250 not 248 ;)

Z0ck3rOO7



yes 250 :D

pacMan mapper03/04/2007 16:49

:>

DevAstatoR03/04/2007 17:21

.bmp -______-

elITe^04/04/2007 04:45

Nice1 tafatt :P

Tafatt04/04/2007 07:05

Thanks elite :)

faker mapper04/04/2007 10:51

old, faker did it in a run, but had mistakes after :D

Z0ck3rOO7


Ye, actually I did it like 2-3 times (out of 100 trys) in a run but screwed the run afterwards because I got too nervous :D

And ye, it's 250 -.-

pacMan mapper04/04/2007 14:06

250 >< , not for me

PET@n04/04/2007 14:44

hrad for me

oOr00tOo11/04/2007 08:36

OmG taffat i got virus :mad:

Tafatt11/04/2007 11:22

Did you get virus from my demo? wtf.

Maybe you get problems by the popups from sendspace.com?
[ Edited Wed Apr 11 2007, 11:25AM ]

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.