A little doubt

Started by eMMa_
16/02/2018 06:57
Page 1 of 1
eMMa_16/02/2018 06:57

Hello, I had a question about a jump I made in the map of kz_man _congo_b01, which is about trying to make an "edgebug", in one of the folders that fly around the map, but when doing it in one of the attempts, it does not if I manage to do it or not, because I do not fall on the edge, but you can not hear the sound of when you lose life due to a fall and, on the other hand, the "stats" of the "edgebug" are not displayed if you manage to do so, and That is the doubt I had, that I hope that someone can answer, that if it is an "edgebug" or not. Thanks in advance.

Here is the demo: https://www.sendspace.com/file/pxuma9

rampLrecord holder16/02/2018 07:39

Originally posted by eMMa
Hello, I had a question about a jump I made in the map of kz_man _congo_b01, which is about trying to make an "edgebug", in one of the folders that fly around the map, but when doing it in one of the attempts, it does not if I manage to do it or not, because I do not fall on the edge, but you can not hear the sound of when you lose life due to a fall and, on the other hand, the "stats" of the "edgebug" are not displayed if you manage to do so, and That is the doubt I had, that I hope that someone can answer, that if it is an "edgebug" or not. Thanks in advance.

Here is the demo: https://www.sendspace.com/file/pxuma9

it's edgebug

FAME16/02/2018 07:44

I saw your PM but since you made a thread I'm gonna answer here. Edgebug stats plugin is not something you should rely on as it may not work in some cases, in that demo you clearly touched the edge of moving block so it was an edgebug.

eMMa_16/02/2018 07:56

Well, thanks for watching the demo and answering xd.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.